GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Sometimes being a NOTHING/liTTle account is nice.
Can say things and nobody pays attention anyway.
💃🕺
Sort of like dancing naked and no one can see You.😅

Wonder why VK posts here much more than TS. Perhaps if the storm arrives, we can help each other ? Much more family vibe here than TS.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

There is a Precipice for everyone.
Maybe AU is for those almost READY

I always thought AU was for those who are long past precipice, and in hyper dimensions surrounding this shift of the ages and holding it stable while moving it along, whether aware of what they are doing or not. We are all over the internet and have been, without a doubt, controlling the awakening narrative, the speed, the flow of what and when, some more military, some more, mainstream, some more religious or spiritual., some are dropping MOABs others gently plant seeds and everything in between.

Remember, this group self monitors and stays relatively very user-friendly. You all are lightyears ahead whether you realize it or not.

So true! I spent a lot of time on Gab since the twitter purge and recently joined here. Vibe is completely different, in a wonderful way. Not totally knocking gab though, it has some good points, too. But the overall vibe here is higher energy, thoughtful, and community/family oriented.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Sharing of information open for discussion.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Gab has good vibes. The purpose for connecting to pass along information specific to the Q Op, Great Awakening aka The Big Reveal and Heal, and Keeping energy High by those who dream of a future where we co-exist in freedom, respect and peace is really concentrated here. High Light Quotient!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i agree it does have some good vibes and good people and I will continue to use it to share info between platforms. there also exists a faction of racism and black pillers. The racists dont bother me so much as it gives an opportunity to at least understand why they think the way they do, even when I disagree. On the other hand, I do understand the blackpiller’s perspective, and it’s hard enough to not succumb to that vibe. That’s where AU comes in with the family, community, and high vibes to save the day! 🥰

(1) Show this thread