Sometimes being a NOTHING/liTTle account is nice.
Can say things and nobody pays attention anyway.
šŸ’ƒšŸ•ŗ
Sort of like dancing naked and no one can see You.šŸ˜…

Only people mentioned by @I_AM_READY in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

šŸ™‚šŸ’œāœØšŸ’œāœØ

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I use to have a pretty big following on Twitter & now that Iā€™m small, I love it much better.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Trust me someone is always watching...either God or the NSA & sometimes both.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! šŸ„°šŸ„°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.šŸ™šŸ» šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øWWG1WGA. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø God always wins. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»

Exactly. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ooopsy!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Totally. Props to the big accounts too, I would hate to have that responsibility personally.

ā‚Ŗ Ćø lllĀ·o. Ā·.ā˜…Ā·.Ā·Ā“ĀÆ`Ā·.Ā·ā˜… šŸ…¼šŸ…°šŸ†šŸ…ŗ 13:24 ā˜…Ā·.Ā·Ā“ĀÆ`Ā·.Ā·ā˜….Ā·

Just free to be whoever you wish without fear of offending someone who is not meant to be in your force field. The ones who follow are for you šŸ’Æ.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,ā™¾ļøšŸ’«ā™¾ļø

šŸ˜šŸ˜ŽšŸ’ƒ

last time i danced naked, bigfoot sightings increased.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

HAHAHAHAHA - that's enough to make a cat laugh! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Big account or small. We are all super heroes.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

lol yep same here!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The only thing about dancing naked when no one can see you is that maybe we're not as "alone" as we thought we were

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. āˆš

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

At some POINT
It Just Can't matter anymore.

TIME to LIVE

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Nice, I seem to be one of the few (or only one?) who posts about ETs and contactee videos. I like the analogy of dancing naked and no one sees you.

Agree! I've always had smaller than small accounts wherever I land, and I don't say a lot, but that's basically what my real-world social interaction is like so it makes sense to me. Also, I'm finding I don't like TS so much. It's very noisy and I keep muting huge news or Fans accounts that randomly follow me.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. āˆš

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I have TS but spend about 98%of time here on AU

(1) Show this thread

A B S O L U T E L Y ! ! šŸ’ƒšŸ˜

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

and then the vk reposts your post šŸ¤­

In response I am Keri to her Publication

hmmmmm
MAYbe he's been peaking
šŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Wonder why VK posts here much more than TS. Perhaps if the storm arrives, we can help each other ? Much more family vibe here than TS.

ā‚Ŗ Ćø lllĀ·o. Ā·.ā˜…Ā·.Ā·Ā“ĀÆ`Ā·.Ā·ā˜… šŸ…¼šŸ…°šŸ†šŸ…ŗ 13:24 ā˜…Ā·.Ā·Ā“ĀÆ`Ā·.Ā·ā˜….Ā·

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Home is where the heart ā¤ļø šŸ’™ šŸ’œ is. He must really care about this little pasdion project he has been working on. He keeps saying home is here, so I am going to listen this time and trust.

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Because he can be himself here. Out there you have to be more careful what you post and say.

(4) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

lol

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thats the brilliant thing about our AU community,we are all seen and heard.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I hear ya! LOL

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

šŸ‘€šŸøšŸ˜€