Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"There is no point in running, you have to start on time!" ???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Home on the go

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

1221 and Mitch McConnell are like turtle 😁

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

VK, when I saw your picture this morning my heart was reminded of a Hawaiian local who once told me ~ every time you see a turtle, it is a reminder to slow down and enjoy the moment. Turtles are my fav.. how incredible, we happen to see this turtle kite thingy this afternoon! Flying Turtle Vibes ✔️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

12:21 take it away

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

soaking up the sun light

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

keep ya head Up. Slow and Steady...

Slow but steady wins the race.

Keep looking up!

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Hey Jewels, I only have part of the name of an anon’s post on a screen shot of a tik tok vid I am interested in?. Was it you? Would you still have the link?

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Look up at the sky?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Slow & steady wins the race.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Red Eared Slider…watchin the water

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
This Genet And Rhino Strike A Surprising Friendship | Extraordinary Animals | Our World - YouTube

Subscribe to Our World: https://bit.ly/3xnPuGLA small cat-like predator seems to have no issue making friends in the wild, and sopends his time riding on the...

(1) Show this thread

has a ‘no fooks given’ swaggar

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

🐢

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

11:21
Q Post 1121
Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
FBI burning midnight oil.
Q

Be like turtle = 140
140=
Behind the scenes
Interesting
Brain powers
Obviously
Keep it simple
Access to
The base code of life
Life path 11
Reconfigure DNA
The word of God
The living one
Gods one of us
Heavens only
This is the end
Trump won
Jesus saves
Last Trump
Hsretoucher 17
This is the end

Christmas Day
Queen of England

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙌 6-6-6 🙌
😇Angel's Number surely approaching!😇
🙏Divine Feminine!🙏

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Let’s all use our power of envisioning to see the Queen’s death finally be announced for all to know. We can work our magic to create that important next step. The quantum will respond🦋💜🕯we got this spirit warriors of the light and for the light🌟🌟🌟

(2) Show this thread

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Cowabonga🐢

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Hey VK. and frens....💚🌍
Love this pic.💜
It made me go find a few pics that I took on my last visit to my hometown in NC..
Hope you enjoy.
We are here to live a life of Joy and Abundance.
Never forget that. 🙏🇺🇲

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication

Wow! So perfect!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The Earth is carried on the back of a Turtle... a very old myth that may have a great deal of truth in an allegorical sense...

See: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/world-turtle-cosmic-discworld

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

If one should fall, pick them up.

Love it Charlie! 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

(4) Show this thread