Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

There can be ONLY ONE?
God!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i got 1212

DoItQ
Arrest Hillary&Obama publicly

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

is today the day msm dies??

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Didn’t work for me today, although 11:11 isn’t here yet.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe I can make it tonight at the appointed time

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I'm seeing 11:11 just about every single day for weeks now. This past week I've been seeing a lot of 777--that is something new for me.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I feel you, 111, 1111's everywhere for a long time and recently clusters of 7, 77 :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Your 1117 th post ✨

10:25 darn! Mornin’🙏🏼🥰

lmao I started a School Shooting FF crumb drop and copped a 12 hour Twitmo Suspension. back in 12 H

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

10:20

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

I woke up late this morning, been sleeping off and on all night. This last time waking, I woke to a Johnny Cash interview and 1010. That was only 8 mins ago.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

D A N G ! Why have I never put 1111 in before?!👀

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

[0] 💖😉 with many of us!