ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

If you have not noticed all the weird shit in the skies lately, well perhaps you need to!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I notice it frequently, day and night

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I went outside to get a bit of sun today and as I looked up into the skies, There was a bunch of stuff flying, and there wasn't much wind so I don't know what was driving it. It looked like what I remembered cottonwood tree blossoms.. But I kinda thought it was too early of that. And it was up really high. I thought at first it was some kinda bug, It didn't appear to have any body or wings. dunno, they just need to quit!

Yesterday in Alabama.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

dark low clouds always sitting not moving in or out, not normal at all. The SUN is extreme white bright and moves in unnatural pattern, it sets west but far north than it should. I have sneeze attacks often, never before in my life and its been 2 years now. They want us dead so God knows how hard they trying. Strength, I never felt weaker.