Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Ive seen that here in Anaheim on a bike ride. Its not normal whatever it is. However, it has opened my mind to the dome theory. I dont know i believe about that...and anyone who dismisses ANY theory is just not trying hard enuff to imagine'ate the possibilities. We'll find out!🤓✊🙏🇺🇸🏁☝️🐸♡♡♡♡

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Hi Johnny i think it’s called sun dog . 🕊💖🙌🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you have not noticed all the weird shit in the skies lately, well perhaps you need to!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I went outside to get a bit of sun today and as I looked up into the skies, There was a bunch of stuff flying, and there wasn't much wind so I don't know what was driving it. It looked like what I remembered cottonwood tree blossoms.. But I kinda thought it was too early of that. And it was up really high. I thought at first it was some kinda bug, It didn't appear to have any body or wings. dunno, they just need to quit!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I notice it frequently, day and night

(4) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Under the Dome...

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

🤔🤔😳👍

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Neo is that even our real sun? Does that sound crazy? I really don't know what to believe anymore. Perhaps we have two suns?
All I know is the Sky, the Sun and the orbs around the Sun appears unusual even our cloud patterns🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Wow that's awsome! That's the clearest halo I've seen so far

Halo

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I took this on 4.4.2022

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Reflection of the Firmament.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

my friend sent the same photo the other day. so cool!

(2) Show this thread

Beautiful! 🙌🏻🥰
I got these, but doesn’t compare that that!!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

nice to see ya bro

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Hey bro, how you been?

(1) Show this thread

perfection 💖

perfection 💖

perfection 💖

perfection 💖