Got up and punched a window pane out. Folks should learn when to leave someone the fook alone. STILL gonna have a good day. PERIOD> Happy weekend patriots.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

me, at your place. Whatayawant4dinner? its on me❀Love you

In response memes matter to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£We'll send this one to the swamp and he can holler at the gators. lol WE got fun to have. I have a cotton candy machine for crying out loud, and roller skates, lol. I love fun. These other ones should just leave us alone. Hilarious meme. lol HAPPY TODAY love ya sister.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am getting a popcorn machine, between us its a party 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£FOR SURE< I got one, we are good. lol AND a chocolate fountain. I am all about two things, fun and STOMPIN NWO ASS RIGHT BACK TO HELL> lol

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Yes, we have already won, that makes for fun inbetween fightin and who said fighting cant be fun? i never knew war was this fun. Its been so grim, but now, i know like really know we good. Its a marvelous feeling,love wins
,and the meak will inherit the earth
What is meak? Its not being defenceless:)

I gotta be completely honest, every sleeper I fought, it is a spiritual battle, I had fun jacking them up and leaving them living. NOT what GITMO is for though, let them DANGLE> just watching them pos coming up on a tiny woman, that alone made me climb them like a fookin pine tree, throwing Holy FISTS> stealth, bet.

You actually just answered another question for me. SO funny, bout skating, now I am scoping places, gonna look up some outdoor areas, and take them there. When I get moved, fully intend on making an outdoor skating area. lol I mean it too. LOVE this pic.

(2) Show this thread