Got up and punched a window pane out. Folks should learn when to leave someone the fook alone. STILL gonna have a good day. PERIOD> Happy weekend patriots.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Do not let those windows push you around. hope today was bedda fo ju

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

you ok? only did that once as a kid, was extremely provoked, so was daddy, impression of that belt forever a memory

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I am fine, yes, extremely provoked.

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

I am here, and I have your back, Patriot Sista!!👊

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

Ty sister!!! Same here, bet.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

You're right ~ ppl should know when to let up and leave a person the fook alone ~ have had same urge last couple of days... but have held myself back.

how did it feel? and may I live vicariously thru your release?
🔥😎😘

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Well I didn't initially set out to break it. BUT the buzzard was on the other side, so that is what happened. Easy to say what one would do NOT in the particular situation. NOT at you but for real in general.

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

😎🤫😅

In response Markus Free to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I have a 85 inch Sony TV, I won’t let my husband watch it anymore. I told him FOX News is so compromised. This week the straw broke the camels back, when Fox said 2000 Mules was debunked. I thought his fist was going to go through the screen. All is good now.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

me, at your place. Whatayawant4dinner? its on me❤Love you

In response memes matter to her Publication

🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣We'll send this one to the swamp and he can holler at the gators. lol WE got fun to have. I have a cotton candy machine for crying out loud, and roller skates, lol. I love fun. These other ones should just leave us alone. Hilarious meme. lol HAPPY TODAY love ya sister.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Gun shot out the back door, or window, will make them motherfuckers grow wings.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I’m sure the window deserved it. Hope your hand is ok. Its a beautiful day here, sending it your way.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Amen, yep, I am fine. lol Getting in the pool soon, this local is holed up, and told it, you WILL leave me alone. Was raised around normal folks, no bs, no drama.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My ex did it twice, brick wall won both times, broken hand both times.
Awwh hun sorry.
I had a cousin that saved peanut butter jars, that was back when they were glass.
Every so often when she got really pissed off she would go out on the patio and smash em up!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

LOL Maybe I should save some glass jars. lol Yeah this dude tried to punch me once, I ducked he ate wall with his fist. lol I just wanna grow flowers, and food, and get pecan tan. Like most women. Fook a mutha that pushes nice folks to stuff like that. UGH>

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Got gaslighted all night by a fat mouth dude, that has a mouth set on fire by hell, even Jesus got to table flipping at points. He is leaving me alone.....period. Gonna chill in my pool. I wasn't raised around a man like that, but I will set one down if necessary.

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

You’re spicy girl! I hope you let him clean up
the broken glass.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

😂😂🤣I sure did. lol I think it should be legal to ball and gag some folks. lol

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣Me this morning, best gif. lol

(2) Show this thread

OH snap,i did that once..a certain person would not exit fast enough,so i pucnhed out the ranch slider-lacerated my hand,fainted-went to hosp said i fell over the dog😂 she knew i was fibbing.-then the certain person told folks i was like mike tyson smashing the glass out😏

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Bet she left you alone after that. lolololol

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Got a friend super Irish, she said Stephanie, anyone tries to act crazy on you, you out crazy them, they will leave you alone. lolololol

(4) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

BETTER THE PANE. THAN THEIR FACE. lol!

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

My thoughts EXACTLY. One of my friends said, if someone can make ME mad, they are aholes. lol

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Dude got bug eyed and shut up, I am gonna have a good day. This guys mouth is set on fire by hell itself. He is gonna be up their for a looooooooooooong time giving an account for all his idle words. UGH> lol

(2) Show this thread

I may be spirit filled but I am also HUMAN, and no one should push someone and gaslight them, over and over. Can't wait to see what they next chapter looks like, PEACE is the next chapter.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sounds like Window Pain.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SWP - gematria - drop 843

(11) Show this thread