GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Sometimes being a NOTHING/liTTle account is nice.
Can say things and nobody pays attention anyway.
💃🕺
Sort of like dancing naked and no one can see You.😅

Wonder why VK posts here much more than TS. Perhaps if the storm arrives, we can help each other ? Much more family vibe here than TS.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

There is a Precipice for everyone.
Maybe AU is for those almost READY

I always thought AU was for those who are long past precipice, and in hyper dimensions surrounding this shift of the ages and holding it stable while moving it along, whether aware of what they are doing or not. We are all over the internet and have been, without a doubt, controlling the awakening narrative, the speed, the flow of what and when, some more military, some more, mainstream, some more religious or spiritual., some are dropping MOABs others gently plant seeds and everything in between.

Remember, this group self monitors and stays relatively very user-friendly. You all are lightyears ahead whether you realize it or not.

Only people mentioned by @Milldee in this post can reply

Whatever the situation calls for. FOR FREEDOM of humanity and FOOK them DS pos shit, I mean such unworthy fookin tarded foes.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

LOVE is it, and swinging fists if necessary and shame on all operatives. SO gross.

(1) Show this thread

Some may argue its the same thing in essense- impervious to folding and crumbling. Which one of us our strong and which of us are numb? Does it matter? Probably. Maybe not.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

ANYONE who tries to get their free will to try and destroy the place of GOD in anothers life, ain't gonna do well. BET> GOD sees ALL>

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

SUDDENLY, word I am hearing.

(2) Show this thread