Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

oh fuck off with the racism bullshit

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

My daughters, son and each grandchild has said something very similar! We all bleed red! Color of skin is irrelevant.

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

My daughters, son and each grandchild has said something very similar! We all bleed red! Color of skin is irrelevant.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Nothing better than allowing children to be children, living as God intended in their innocence and delight. That is why children need to be protected from the unholy indoctrination of gender, race, and sexualization. It robs them of their childhood and burdens their spirit.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh that is so cute!

You think ppl have a hard time with black and white, just wait til they have to deal with blue, green, light shades of gray and purple, scales, wings and tails!
IT IS GONNA BE SO DAMN MUCH FUN!
Nana can't wait!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

LOVE

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Aim for innocence with the wise heart of a warrior.

We are thought or indoctoronated to see eachother through the worlds standard of continous judgement of statistics and group categories that devide us. Yet underneath we are all the same when someone needs blood or a kidney none of that matters. Through a childs eyes they see nothing but new friendship, love,goodness,excitement and fun always learning and wanting to participate. Let us see eachother through a childs eyes filled with love amd compassion.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Beautiful! They still live in the present moment - always happy. They don’t look at the world through their mind - yet. The system we live in, school and other means, has forced us to lose this natural way of being. Adults (not all) look thru the mind - all the data collected in life, put into files. So whoever or whatever they are looking at - they sadly don’t see as a novelty, fresh, in the present moment like children do, but thru their files - past, stale. We can all remember suddenly seeing a beautiful flower, or sunset and have that feeling of awe - we’re looking at it just like we did when we were kids.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love💓easy to see why the Lord is so partial to children

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

❤️☺️Child like faith.(Matthew 19:4)