You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Funny how this 4 year delta appears right as [they] ramp up the 2A confiscation talks.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

THEIR INSANE.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Come get some

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

One Round at a time!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Yeah bro, lead will be the currency for a bit

I do not smoke, but I also bought several cartons of cigs...
I do not drink, but I bought several bottles of wine...
Going old school with coffee pot for a stovetop and kerosene lamps, wicks and kerosene.
I have one neighbor who I know is armed and I am going to disarm him first before he gets stupid. Most in my area still don't know whats coming, but the woods are fully stocked with turkeys and rabbit.
I checked my snares the other day and will be ready to go.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

lol i don’t smoke and have a a smoke in my hand don’t t drink but there’s an empty shot glass 😂😎

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Been sober 26 years...
Good for barter once things go dark.

(1) Show this thread

I live in a city, so will have to do with what I prepped, when it goes bad, weapons free , neighbors are welcome to a point

You and I will have to share email and phone info in a few days...
Would like to stay in touch once the fecal matter hits the oscillating rotor blade.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Why do you want to disarm your neighbor? Is he a whack job?

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

He is not trained, nor does he have the temperament to have a weapon.

(1) Show this thread