Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

If I could re-create our world differently, I definitely wouldn’t have you working your life away while your beloved family is left wanting more of you & vice versa. Everyone who wanted to would have a farm & some animals. The pursuit of happiness, true collective happiness would not be obstructed by any dark forces because we’d build a strong consciousness grid to prevent any lower dimensional beings getting in, and weapons & proper training just in case. Our tech goals would be harmonious with the natural world. It would be normal to have unity & work together as a community. Having a relationship with God would be natural & commonplace & not overcomplicated. Healing modalities would be common knowledge & shared widely. Playing music, dancing, art, & cooking would be an essential component of daily life. I pray for that timeline here. Praying#TheBestIsYetToCome ✨✨✨

You can't have that, as long as people have 'free will', and freedom. And life without freedom, is just pointless excistence. I wouldn't like to live in the world you describe. What seems like heaven to you, would be hell to someone else. None of us know what's best for other people. We only know what would be a good life for ourselves. I'm not a collective human(sheep), and will never be one.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @norpat66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erik Westre, click on at the bottom under it