If I could re-create our world differently, I definitely wouldn’t have you working your life away while your beloved family is left wanting more of you & vice versa. Everyone who wanted to would have a farm & some animals. The pursuit of happiness, true collective happiness would not be obstructed by any dark forces because we’d build a strong consciousness grid to prevent any lower dimensional beings getting in, and weapons & proper training just in case. Our tech goals would be harmonious with the natural world. It would be normal to have unity & work together as a community. Having a relationship with God would be natural & commonplace & not overcomplicated. Healing modalities would be common knowledge & shared widely. Playing music, dancing, art, & cooking would be an essential component of daily life. I pray for that timeline here. Praying#TheBestIsYetToCome ✨✨✨

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

You can't have that, as long as people have 'free will', and freedom. And life without freedom, is just pointless excistence. I wouldn't like to live in the world you describe. What seems like heaven to you, would be hell to someone else. None of us know what's best for other people. We only know what would be a good life for ourselves. I'm not a collective human(sheep), and will never be one.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Thoughts like these are what sustains me. Beautifully written. ThankQ Sis. hugs WWG1WGA

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Then I’m really glad I opened up to share these thoughts, that makes it worth it! Thank you so much for the kind words, shine on friend, much love to you! 🙏🏻💓🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

I love my job & have stockholm syndrome wrapped in a blanket of wanting to be responsible & contribute to society, so I do that happily, but….

I have a deep yearning to be more free to have more time with family, to know every animal, spend more time exploring the earth, every healing modality, learn more instruments, get to know many many more people & just listen to their stories, encourage them, laugh with them, and work collectively toward goals that are meaningful & have a positive impact on us spiritually & ensure the longevity of this kind of thinking & way of life as a whole, as I’m sure others can relate.

Whatever the best is yet to come looks like, I’ll be grateful if people can be free from the shackles that suck your time, energy & potential away to feed an insatiable beast that thrives on not so meaningful widgets & gadgets that not only don’t serve our greater spiritual purpose, but intend to restrict our ability to pursue our ultimate spiritual destinies.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sounds like HEAVEN ON EARTH 🙏🏻✨💕🤗

In response Ange Love to her Publication

❤️🙏🏻🥰

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

a beautiful new world 🙏