I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I know I'm needy with prayer requests for Frens and Friends...However You all matter to me. I'll bother God until I get answer till the day I die.

Love & God, won and continues to win...

Thank You all soooooo much.

Bless Up!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

No prayer request is too small fren! What requests can I lift up to the Lord for you?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I personally have no requests...however some fellow Anons are in need of encouragement and blessings.

Actually, I need you to ask God to bless your socks off as well! I'm grounding atm.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thanks! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ For all the above over the next bit! Be blessed fren! I started β€œgrounding” everyday for the past week or so. Seriously.. I feel and know the difference! Good stuff!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it