I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I know I'm needy with prayer requests for Frens and Friends...However You all matter to me. I'll bother God until I get answer till the day I die.

Love & God, won and continues to win...

Thank You all soooooo much.

Bless Up!

No prayer request is too small fren! What requests can I lift up to the Lord for you?

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Pray for my children to open their hearts and minds. I miss them so! Please include prayers for my health.

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Praying for you and your children! Lord I pray for Katherines health.. please heal her and guide and lead her complete and restorative health to even better serve you and your purposes and will. Let her testimony draw others to You including her children. I pray that her children will open their hearts and mind to You the Truth and I asked that they will be reconnected with their mom as you comfort a mom who misses her children!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I pray God wakes up my daughter! 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

My Bride and I will also pray.

God, will win her over...mark my words...

I

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 for your daughter! Lord let her awakening bond that relationship in a stong and powerful way. Renew her spirit and zest for life and bring joy and peace with the newfound freedom that is found in you Lord.. the Truth! Set her free in Jesus name!

(2) Show this thread

I personally have no requests...however some fellow Anons are in need of encouragement and blessings.

Actually, I need you to ask God to bless your socks off as well! I'm grounding atm.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thanks! 🙏🙏🙏 For all the above over the next bit! Be blessed fren! I started “grounding” everyday for the past week or so. Seriously.. I feel and know the difference! Good stuff!

(1) Show this thread