Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Your grandson is totally blessed to have such a loving grandmother, as you are. I pray for healing for Flynn. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Thank you So much Suzanne! It's amazing how much being a grandparent pulls at your heart in every way. They love you so much and often look at them and wonder why and how could they look up so highly at us, and know they still see God in their youth, so they must see all the good in us and in that you just want to give them everything in the world that you can. They are such a blessing in learning the true value of every single one of us.

Do you have grandchildren? 💝

I hear you, Shewie... very well expressed! I'm quite sure that I would find it equally difficult, to be in this position that you are now in, in this regard. I continue to pray for all concerned.
As for me... no grandchildren, yet. :)

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Upon reflection, I'm thinking that the smiley is misplaced (above), because it seems to indicate that I'm happy to not have grandchildren. However, that's not the case... not at all. I just like smiling, and really have to try hard to not plaster smiley's everywhere. Sometimes it works, but sometimes the smiley's win out.