Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

hey, I have seen some good recoveries from vaccine damage. I know someone who can detect vaccine damage, which can show up as an inflamed nervous system when using iridology. It's thought that this is caused by heavy metals and other hazardous chemicals.

In Natural Medicine, the body is encouraged to heal itself by cleansing and nourishing it. A Heavy Metal detox is sometimes done by providing a foot bath, or full bath, with about a handful of dried bentonite clay in it. Herbs, activated charcoal, and other things can be added to the bath to encourage the bodies elimination system. Yarrow and cayenne can make your skin tissue sweat, and excrete toxins faster into the clay water. Drinking teas that increase sweating, and encourage the elimination of hazardous chemicals and heavy metals, like cilantro and yarrow I have witnessed and experienced great physiological, and mental, improvement by using this cleanse.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Thank you Sir! These all sound great and you know they take bathes when they get out of the pool and when they stay over night sometimes and I give them bathes, so I'm going to be sticking some extra detox things like these. Thank you for this list. I think I have some of these already too. I should make a gift box of all of these things and print off a recipe for that gift box. I wonder if all these things could show her how much it truly means to be diligent and convicted with the care of the choices that come to my grandsons. I Love this idea! I will post pictures when I get it done. Thank you again so much Bender! Blessings and Love! 💝

The clay baths take a little extra effort in a bath tub, because you have to keep the clay water from going down the drain. I have seen it done by pouring the bath water outside by buckets. Then wiping up the clay before washing out the tub. It's said that gloves should be worn when cleaning up, because the clay contains the toxins and metals. Foot baths are easy, but full baths are worth it, I think. I have used LL's Magnetic Clay from the internet, but most white clay in the Earth is bentonite clay.

Ah okay. Sounds like I need to do some research before jumping in. We use toothpaste Magic Mud. It has bentonite clay in it but I've never used it in a bath or foot bath. I bet a foot bath would be easier with the bentonite clay. I will find another recipe for a foot bath too and print that off for them. I may be able to stick it in the play pool out back and have them play in it. But the water is cold in the play bath. Do you think it has to be hot or warm water to suck those toxins out? 🤔

I don't think it has to be, but I think that more toxins come out when you can sweat, and it's easier in hot water. idk, maybe encourage them to smear the clay all over themselves if that looks prudent after doing your own research.

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

I hate that I have to disclaimer healthcare knowledge, but the AMA effectively kicked out everyone but the Chemists, Surgeons, and Salesman from Treating, Curing, or Preventing Diseases. I don't really believe in Diseases, so much as I believe in bodies that can become too toxic to function right.

(1) Show this thread