Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Praying!! πŸ™πŸ™

Have you read Dr. Tenpennyn posts in TG? She may have some more info for you. I wonder if you may be able to schedule a Consult witb Dr. Tenpenny and your DIL and Son? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. Prayers! Don’t Give UP!! πŸ™πŸ™ (Getting ANY shot in this day and time is dangerous).

https://t.me/DrTenpenny/18034

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yes, that has been mentioned here. The Suramin Dr. Tenpenny has mentioned? I'd so love to be able to meet up with her. We don't have a way to travel as it's too expensive but I also don't know how my DIL would deal with having someone of such high standards tell her how it is. Ugh! I'd love it of course. It is worth it though. I wonder what she would say if I did try and write to her. Very interesting thought. Thank you for the suggestions and Prayers. πŸ’

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I would give Dr. Tenpenny a try! Maybe on TG. At least maybe ask her how she has helped other people in your situation. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. You can only do so much, and pray! I feel God will keep leading you to find answers, until she sees the Truth! πŸ™πŸ™

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

That's a great idea. I will see if I can leave a comment on TS. There are so many great suggestions and support here I just feel 100% better about it all. I'm very thankful for all this help and suggestions! Thank you! And thank you for the Prayers! πŸ’

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it