"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Took a nice long walk and talked to a friend I hadn't chatted with in a while. We talked about a lot of things. She brought up Ukraine and the shootings and the food shortages. So ... I shared what I knew. She was quiet. Speechless, I asked and laughed. She laughed and said yes -- but said another friend of hers told her some similar things, but nothing in depth. I told her to look past what she's been told and investigate (she's a journalist). She said she would. We didn't get to everything, but we got to enough for now. ;)

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

So awesome, you are brave, and it sounds like you explained things really well to her, not too much, not too little...enough for her to come back for more. Yay!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

❤️🙏 She's a very kind person in general, so it was easy to share. Another friend, though, that I shared the "Plan to Save America" video with pretty much does not speak to me anymore. But that's okay. Maybe sometime down the road. Truth always rises to expose lies.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I have a few very liberal friends, I wonder what we ever had in common...I shared with one, just that i didn't get vaxxed, and it was as if I had committed the worst crime ever. It was so sad. My sister and my daughters have a no "conspiracy" zone, as they call it. I tried, but I love them and want them to come to me when they need to. Your experience makes me feel a bit braver though, about just finding the right situation and sharing truth. Thank you for sharing!

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Impose your own no indoctrination zone.

Last year family members stated that that any "contraversal" conversation about covid was off limits, so I told them ANY conversation about covid was off limits.

You got to stand your ground, if they want to limit you, limit their indoctrination more.

Any time they repeat the bullshit of the globalists, restate the rule.

Tell them this is non negotiable.

I tend to get a bit defensive and everything comes out wrong. I haven't mastered the gift of sharing with a calm spirit. I've been praying that God would give me just the right words, and the fewer the better. i tend to go from Covid to the DS is trying to kill us, and it doesn't go over so well.😆 When the kids come to visit, we just don't talk about anything deep anymore. My sis and parents also. I'm praying for all of us to have renewed relationships with those we love. Thank you for your great advice. Thanks so much Matrix Observer, much love to you tonight.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You & I are in the same boat. Think I figured out why I jump the shark, so to speak....it is the realization they're dancing on thin ice & we're trying with everything in us to get them to realize it before it's too late. The more defensive they get trying to protect their narrative, the more I start regurgitating all manner of stuff from the Titanic & the FED to Fauci, Gates & AIDS laced smallpox vaccines. I mean it just starts pouring out! This morning when I read in my little daily scripture book, the Spirit worked in me...helped me to accept that I can plant the seed, but God is who makes it grow. If we don't radiate the peace of God's truth we are just making noise, albeit truthfull noise.
We are living the old parable, " You can take a horse to water...."
Plant the seeds and leave it in God's hands. He can do far more with cracking these nuts than we can anyway. Do everything in love. And be kind to yourself. We not their savior. But we can give answers when they ask.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Oh, wow! We are two peas in a pod! Yes, I've been reading so much information from different sources for about 15+ years now. I tend to remember bits and pieces, as I am very ADD. And, I wasn't at peace at all. I was worked up into a frenzy trying to save everyone, like you. My family said I didn't seem at peace about anything, even though I tried to pretend I was. i was just so fearful that my family would all die. I still go through phases of this, but I'm learning to lean on the Lord, and I know he sent me here to AU. It was divine intervention. This is finishing school for Anons. And a haven from the noise. Thank you so much for sharing your story, it is a relief. And you speak my language. I love plants and seedlings. God bless!🌸🙏

(1) Show this thread