Took a nice long walk and talked to a friend I hadn't chatted with in a while. We talked about a lot of things. She brought up Ukraine and the shootings and the food shortages. So ... I shared what I knew. She was quiet. Speechless, I asked and laughed. She laughed and said yes -- but said another friend of hers told her some similar things, but nothing in depth. I told her to look past what she's been told and investigate (she's a journalist). She said she would. We didn't get to everything, but we got to enough for now. ;)

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

So awesome, you are brave, and it sounds like you explained things really well to her, not too much, not too little...enough for her to come back for more. Yay!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

❤️🙏 She's a very kind person in general, so it was easy to share. Another friend, though, that I shared the "Plan to Save America" video with pretty much does not speak to me anymore. But that's okay. Maybe sometime down the road. Truth always rises to expose lies.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Very cool! Blessings to you all!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

❤️🙏 Thank you, Silver Cat! And to you too!! 😇

(1) Show this thread