Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ πŸ’”
COVID Antidote Censored by Media?

There's no telling how many lives could have been saved if this had not been politicized, and the media had done due diligence and reported the science truthfully. A medical review published in January now urges early use to reduce hospitalizations and deaths.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/01/hydroxychloroquine-and-zinc-for-coronavirus.aspx?ui=83535079e4b9d761979f5ef5e59d92911fead946e6e33f3386644e5bdc857406&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210201&mid=DM791918&rid=1073471599

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I sent the documentation fromStanford University to Matt Hancock, our health minister. Also a couple of other MPs here in the UK. Just ignored.

I feel you.. it's absooutely heartbreaking... my father just passed on 1/9 bc of these crimes against humanity.πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”

In response Helen Bryan to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Sisterly hug sent for your sad loss. The echos of this will be truly endless. I lost both my parents from lack of best practice in the NHS . Took 10 years to get documented with Keele University.

πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—

Sending soem sisterly love your way as well.. so so sorry for your losses too... it's so so heartbreaking and sad.πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’—

(2) Show this thread