πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™ πŸ’”
COVID Antidote Censored by Media?

There's no telling how many lives could have been saved if this had not been politicized, and the media had done due diligence and reported the science truthfully. A medical review published in January now urges early use to reduce hospitalizations and deaths.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/01/hydroxychloroquine-and-zinc-for-coronavirus.aspx?ui=83535079e4b9d761979f5ef5e59d92911fead946e6e33f3386644e5bdc857406&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210201&mid=DM791918&rid=1073471599

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I sent the documentation fromStanford University to Matt Hancock, our health minister. Also a couple of other MPs here in the UK. Just ignored.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Helen Bryan to her Publication

I feel you.. it's absooutely heartbreaking... my father just passed on 1/9 bc of these crimes against humanity.πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Crime against humanity, real evil

In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

shared on LinkedIn (how long before they kick me off I wonder...)

In response Its Donna to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

This is truly sad. The amount of unnecessary death.

In response Captivating Defender to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”It's absilutely heartbreaking... sadly my father was one of them.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Crimes Against HumanityπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

Accountability worldwide.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

That maybe true but the FIRST result, (on duckduckgo) that you get when you search for that is this Jul 2020 Forbes article, so censorship is still going on.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2020/07/28/facebook-takes-down-viral-video-making-false-claim-that-hydroxychloroquine-cures-covid/?sh=6f091a0d5531

(3) Show this thread