Jim Carrey or James Woods. Those are the two top conteders for Bidan. What's yours.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

JAMES WOODS He is a Patriot. ☺️

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Jim Carey is a pedophile and Satanist. He is the high preist in HWood!

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

whomsoever the actors are it would be cool if at the end of this movie they all take their masks off and bow.

Jim Carrey

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

James Woods or Jon Voight.

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

Not sure, but Pence reminds me a lot of Christian Bale

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

Don't know why, but today the thought of Kevin Spacey playing JB occurred to me because, he is a great voice impersonator and played a president. Also, the weird video he put out recently about "things get better" for suicide prevention maybe its part of his deal? Just a thought. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jules Christine to his Publication

Spacey has been executed

(1) Show this thread

Think what we might have here is multiple Bidans. Ears and hands look like they match Woods in some of the pics, but the ears and mouth on others seem to match crazy Carrey. Credits are going to be awesome.

In response wwc w17 to his Publication

I think I agree with you there are multiple Bidans. My pick is Steve Martin plus Jim Carrey, I think some screen shots Bidan looks taller and some other screen shots he seems shorter. Anyway we will find out. Yes extremely interesting to watch the show.

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

If the choice is only between Jim Carrey or James Woods.... I'd have to go with Woods. JC has gone off the deep end. Even though Kappy said he spoke to JC for hours, and this could be a possible way for JC to not get the worst way out, I think JW is /ourguy/. JW has the acting chops and the raw intelligence to pull it off.

I've also seen a few posts where people said JW was off filming recently, which could coincide with playing the part of Bidan. I'd also bet a can of Coca-Cola that if you had a moving overlay of JW's head onto Bidan's head, we'd see it would work.

But what do I know?

Jim Carrey's build is wrong. Too tall, shoulders too wide. And Bidan just doesn't have his energy.

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

In response Berry Good to his Publication

energy? its acting.

(1) Show this thread

woods would be the perfect troll.
no way carrey helps the white hats

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Jim Carrey

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Jim Carrey

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Definitely Jim Carrey

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

Isnt Jim Carrey taller though?

(1) Show this thread

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Steve Martin.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Steve Martin.

Steve Martin.

Who is playing the role of Kameltoe

In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication

I've been wondering also....

(1) Show this thread

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

Jims ex gf died of supposed overdose....what if he wanted out and that was his warning?

Either of them being "Biden" would probably be one of the best things that will ever happen in a lifetime.

fun...I thought Steve Martin at first... one photo stood out, he looked so familiar... brought me to Tim Allen... lets see what happens.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I think James Woods. Both he and the fake Biden have cleft chins. Carrey does not.

I think James Woods, but my dark horse is Dwight Schultz (A-Team) because sometimes his hands look about 30 years too young for his age.

In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication

Correct nose shape, correct ear shape for Bidan. Plus, he's a conservative, and a comedian.

(1) Show this thread

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

id go with Carrey if between those two. the beady eyes look the same

I think its the wretched pedophile in the attached pic. It was the "deal" he got.

Play the part, or be executed. This is his final performance,

He'll likely spend tje rest of his life in prison, if he's lucky.

Gotta admit, it's one hell of a performance, whoever the actor is.

They've essentially pulled it off and fooled most of the normies.

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

I'm hoping its all been an act and hes really a patriot. Look back at his movies. He was trying to tell us something. (ie The truman show). Remember we were told there are more good than bad.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Patrick Stewart dead ringer, but his nose is a little bigger🤪

In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication

Look at the eyes, I see Bidan!!

In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication

the ears are very similar as well

(2) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Jon Voight?

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

I'll go with Jim!