Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wonder who they got to play the evil reptilian Queen today!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Prince Edward looks double his age!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes he does, William is who Nana was referring to.
They all came out on the balcony.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I can't wait to hear publicly that London Bridge has finally fallen! I have told many the queen has been dead for a couple years and they think I am insane.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Nana too but LET'S BE PERFECTLY CLEAR!

Bush Sr, the evil reptilian Queen, No Name and others that have been allowed to be buried with out exposure!
This will not fly for Nana!
I dont give a fook what kind of deals were made, the truth had better be exposed on them.

I will not settle for ANYONE else deciding what I need to know and dont need to know, I WILL NOT replace the evils deciding this for me merely for someone nicer DECIDING WHAT I NEED TO KNOW.

Truth be Told
Agree 100%
No deals with devil!!
All will be Exposed they will hide want to run and like
👇
We see the corruption in our faces not hidden anymore.

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

In response Happy Days to his Publication

THEM ROACHES ARE JUST NASTY❗️😳I absolutely hate them, THEY GIVE ME THE WOOLLIES❗️😬