Wonder who they got to play the evil reptilian Queen today!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Something dodgy about her eyes. I tried to zoom in on a couple of pics I could find. Are her eyes black?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response War Weary to his Publication

They are in most of the pics Nana has seen but idk who or what this is.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

None of them are scheduled for tomorrow, not even the Lizard herself (clone/double).
It's all dominos now... London Bridges Falling Down, falling down, falling down... La la laa la laaa...🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Prince Edward looks double his age!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes he does, William is who Nana was referring to.
They all came out on the balcony.

(1) Show this thread

😹

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Nana notices the Antichrist standing on that balcony.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Nana has no idea but I hear from several that the announcement of her death is the final marker.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

LMAO. I would LOVE to see that!!🤣💥

(2) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Do we even know how many people will "freak all the way out!" when they finally learn about all the body doubles, actors, and masked wonders that have been parading around as who they look like?? And this, they have done so with much deceitfulness and anonymity, in addition, all the while mocking the unaware!!

The Earth just may tremble from the collective shock that will be exhibited!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Nah, aware ppl are very close to 80% of the population now.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

Archie bunker. hahaha!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response TSC Notabot to his Publication

Archie... Archibald ..... Arch of Baal... hmmm.

(1) Show this thread