🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

✨️❤️

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Telegram reply 🥊😆

Thanks..
I think I am just going to delete this account.
I am done trying anymore.

Nonsense. True Patriots will never ever give up! Let's roll ! 😆❤️🥊

I am really just an ordinary girl from Minnesota, originally from California. I lived in MN for 18 years now, left home when I was 17 to escape family abuse, only to walk into the worse abuse cycle I have ever known. I enjoy art, music, and nature. I like helping people discover their inner light and provide them tools and tips for free to heal their inner childhood wounds and they shit on me all day long. I post my art, I post my heart, I post my soul. I offer full transparency, but it is never good enough for anyone but me. It has always just been me. I have grown to not be surprised by dreams dying, it has happened my entire life. I hope everyone else gets the perfect love story and happiness they dream of. I hope they are genuinely happy. I hope they love themselves more by killing one person's dream. I hope they truly sleep better at night knowing their hatred, hostility, and lies killed someone who would never cause harm to them ever! I hope they know that I still love them.

Maybe you don't know what's happening . We're at war with Satan . And even if you refuse to fight , he will attack you . Satan took Jesus to a high mountain and showed him the WHOLE world IN A MOMENT . Have you thought of the fact that Satan , a CREATION of Jesus , an entity destined for DESTRUCTION took Jesus to a mountain and Jesus followed this CRIMINAL to the mountain ? And to see the amount of power and swiftness of power GIVEN to him , he showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world IN A MOMENT. Satan is Killing and destroying humans for centuries and he's still out there running around.
Moses didn't do anything WRONG . Yet he was in the WILDERNESS trekking with EVIL people for 40 years . Israelites in Egypt added their babies to mortars in place of bricks in Egypt during their suffering. God saw it before it happened and didn't STOP it .
You can't give up . You MUST WIN.
It's WIN or DIE TRYING . Satan fears DIE TRYING . Give it to him. Show him that MINDSET . God bless you .

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bobby Bex, click on at the bottom under it