I have so many words for him but I think I'll just keep my mouth shut. Everybody already knows what a PIG he is. DEMON. Ohhhh, here I go...somebody stop me...

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

[They] are ALL Evil, Satanic, Perverts. Identify [them] for who they really are.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Keep it coming jade....I dont think you could ever say enough to describe what a piece of evil shit he is.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Feel free to express it all Jade...He is burning in hell for everything he has done, this isn't the first CHILD to accuse him and it won't be the last, filthy disgusting rat, reminds me of Spacey!!!!!!!
"Vengeance is mine said the Lord", but I too, can't wait to watch him go down!🔥💥

They have a slush fund just for that kind of thing. Others have used it for that too.

They have a slush fund just for that kind of thing. Others have used it for that too.

congress has a tax payer funded slush fund to pay off sexual harassment claims.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Demon Pig

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Could truth about to come out?
I would say get some more popcorn, but if you know the assertions about him, you are sick each time you see, hear or think about this.
🤮

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Girl, we ain't mad at you for being on a roll... We're thinking even worse things to call him!! But, I will follow your lead and reserve them for the day of his arrest. Then, I just might let a few erudite words rip!

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

UNSPEAKABLE EVIL ... on so many levels

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

PERFECT TRUTH!

(1) Show this thread