My fav part of AU is not knowing if you clicked the Post button.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Haha! Then to notice you posted 3 times. 🤣🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Theres no place like home

I've had my fair share of double posts 🤣

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

That arrow in the top right gets me quiet often 🤣😂

At least you have a post button. Elite account and all, prolly always blue and ready.

yeah, yeah, yeah 😂

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Or when you KNOW you did, and it broke the whole electrical system.
😂

No worries...
I Know who's In Control when the Lights go out.
😇🌟

lololol - fooken dead!
You so funny.

I've learned to click and take a breather :)

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😄 Exactly, then you see multiple posts of the same thing. Is that bcuz to many is on AU, bugging out the site, thus slows the traffic.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Gesara
No deal
Batman
Rise

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

MAUP

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

😂

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Now we know what the preprinted Drop#34 poster is going to feel like when the time comes!!!!
My Fellow Americans... over the course of the next several days...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

That was posted on 11 2...

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

...and going back and deleting the 5 extra duplicate posts

that almost deserves a gif meme.
🤣

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Mine is trying to be so careful typing and rereading to correct spelling/typing errors and you hit post and the errors are still there. so now you ponder deleting post and starting over or just leaving the error ridden post you so carefully crafted.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂🤣 For real!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

This will be the main Post war medium...😄🐸

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

On days feeling less patient delete multiple posts over and over

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

My fav part is wondering how you were able to upload an 8 min video on here SUCCESSFULLY the other day

U a WIZARDDDD
🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I like it when my post is to long and AU is like, no
,even when i didnt use the 1000 letters😅

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I see what you did there😎

“The modifiable areal unit problem (MAUP) is a source of statistical bias that can significantly impact the results of statistical hypothesis tests. MAUP affects results when point-based measures of spatial phenomena are aggregated into districts, for example, population density or illness rates. The resulting summary values (e.g., totals, rates, proportions, densities) are influenced by both the shape and scale of the aggregation unit.”

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

😫 Tried to read that but hurt my brain too much.😵😂

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

My fav part is when there is a post with multiple pictures and it jumps up so you have to find them. Hope everyone is happy and healthy, hugs

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

lolz 🤣😂 I so hear ya! Or when it freezing up & then my post, posts 3 times 😎 I 💖 AU So much♾♾♾🥰😍

I wish the retweet button was a different color

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🤣Only to find out you hit it 7 times and must delete 6.