#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know so little about sports now I thought this was a Sponsored Walgreens mask.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I used to be able to recite baseball stats on a moments notice and then they were all cheating again. And dont even try telling me it was just the Astros.
I used to watch football and then they started kneeling for the anthem.
I used to watch basketball until Lebron showed up.
I used to enjoy the Olympics until they went woke.
I used to watch gymnastics until Dr. Nassar's dirty little secret was revealed.

The globalists have ruined everything they have gotten their mitts on.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Look at it a different way. All that needed to be cleared out of Normies heads for the next phase.

No More Distractions.

Normies are about to start taking their losses on a large scale when they begin to realize the world doesn't act like they've been "told". Feminist movement was kicked in the pants yesterday with the Depp verdict. Roe v Wade is about to crumble. Every time a "mass shooting" happens more guns are sold. Their fearless leader Biden's going to jack the gas prices and take away the food. In the end they will beg for the return of Orange Man and his mean tweets.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RQLLQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RQLLQ , click on at the bottom under it