#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know so little about sports now I thought this was a Sponsored Walgreens mask.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I used to be able to recite baseball stats on a moments notice and then they were all cheating again. And dont even try telling me it was just the Astros.
I used to watch football and then they started kneeling for the anthem.
I used to watch basketball until Lebron showed up.
I used to enjoy the Olympics until they went woke.
I used to watch gymnastics until Dr. Nassar's dirty little secret was revealed.

The globalists have ruined everything they have gotten their mitts on.

Look at it a different way. All that needed to be cleared out of Normies heads for the next phase.

No More Distractions.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Oh, there are still distractions aplenty. Normie focus has just been redirected to their screens where they are even more easily controlled.

I do see a benefit in reducing cabal revenue streams. And by reducing attendance, it is harder to traffic prostitutes without the cover of huge crowds.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

No More Distractions=231

Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up=231
Come To Your Senses=231
The World Is Yours=231
Power Back To The People=231
You Are The News Now=231

The Elephant In The Room=231
Hillary Rodham Clinton=231

The Calm Before The Storm=231
Trump Checkmate Gematria=231
God Speaks With Gematria=231
This Number Is The Key=231

Trust In My Timing=231
The All Knowing Creator=231
Put On The Armor Of God=231
The Lord Is My Shepherd=231
Who Hears The Voice Of God=231

What If God Was One Of Us=231
Divine Person On Earth=231
We Have Found The Messiah=231
If You Can't Tell He's Here=231
Saviour Of The World=231

The Truth Of Reality=231
False Beliefs Will Crumble=231
Spiritual Truths=231
Let Your Heart Be Light=231
Bright And Morning Star=231
Lovely Rays Of Light=231

Revelation Six Two=231
Matthew Five Thirteen=231
3 Pics

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

That spoke to my 💓 thank you❕️

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Many years ago, i remember a parent casually mentioning that their family will never watch sports. my ears are always attentive and I did some reading and understood that it was meant to be a distraction created by the cabal.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

yes! as a non sports watcher I was always fascinated by how sports seemed a religion for so many people. All Weekend trips, sundays in front of TV. Hard to convince anyone that it is not all harmless bc there are so many good memories intertwined, bonding, family time… but… “Give them circuses” comes to mind. It’s a shame they had their hands in everything, but time to wake up and deal with it 😉☺️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Religion is the perfect word./

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

nothing beats tomorrows delta in my oppinion - stay on target. /salute

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

358 IS A GREAT ROUND TOO!

(1) Show this thread

Sum of all fears?

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Good things manifest

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Follower more than a poster.

Normies are about to start taking their losses on a large scale when they begin to realize the world doesn't act like they've been "told". Feminist movement was kicked in the pants yesterday with the Depp verdict. Roe v Wade is about to crumble. Every time a "mass shooting" happens more guns are sold. Their fearless leader Biden's going to jack the gas prices and take away the food. In the end they will beg for the return of Orange Man and his mean tweets.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Don't have the same desire to go see movies now, that's for sure

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

the past 3 weeks straight up 17 + 55 over and over. vibes are Highest ever. agape frequency 369.
i love you guys unconditionally Re'meme'ber who we are

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Once I looked around me and realized that all the bookies I knew were freemasons everything became clear in sports. Most cops here, judges, bondsmen, attorneys.....the good ole boy system in the South is overflowing with greedy freemasons. They are literally everywhere around me/us.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yep, they are the scourge of society. The Virus

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

It's sickening.

(3) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Just wanted to ask,
How is your weight loss going?
On Target?

Update tomorrow

(1) Show this thread

Then they start turning back to God I find, whether they know it or not.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I'm witness to this phenomena as well. The person whom I refer to said "I do believe in a God" but never showed signs of it and has tried to do everything by their own hands, with failure. Now with pressure going on everywhere, this person has hit their limit (sorry for vagueness, trying not to pinpoint this person). Now they say amen more, thank God and has the strength and attitude of a Lion. It is a very special feeling and immense to witness. God is Good and our Savior is Great.

In the name of Yeshua, may all become Lions and Lambs, amen.

(1) Show this thread