McAfee TG - 5:04pm Eastern...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👇Looks like you may have been the inspiration for someone

Maybe Anons are made up of many Orion Star Seeds? We chose Earth since the greys & reptilians had consumed our planet? 🤷‍♀️. (this video struck a familiar chord w/me).

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdvM95ym/?k=1

Maybe Anons are made up of many Orion Star Seeds? We chose Earth since the greys & reptilians had consumed our planet? 🤷‍♀️. (this video struck a familiar chord w/me).

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdvM95ym/?k=1

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🥲 vibe felt deep.. I saw this picture in my minds eye a few hours ago, felt like zooming into that very home spot.. heart connects ❤

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i tried to warn them

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Interesting read on Orion I've been doing ....

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

So question. Small stars are based on an individual's soul location during birth reflecting off the firmament. Large stars are based on the location of the pyramids.

What exactlty took place at the pyramids that created these larger stars in the sky? Are these larger stars based on a cluster of small stars or people's souls?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Had a long winter though, glad to round the corner for a bit.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Woah, that's "below the belt" 🤣🤣🤣
Hoist up the John B's sails!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Home is where Orions ween is ?

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

fu*k i hope not.

(1) Show this thread

Oh hay U made me scroll for this one

https://anonup.com/thread/9218095

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

a blue rose 4 u...

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

47 ♥️

😝OFF with their heads

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I try, but the armor just don’t seem to fit. I’ll never give up, but I am not saint or angel cut

(1) Show this thread