“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

This is my favorite platform! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and no fighting or putting others down. Just want to say Thanks and love you all!! 🥰❤️🤗😘

Been put down or blocked many times because of my doubts. Hard times brings real doubts. But so many seem to be getting along just fine

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HawksNest3 in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Don't worry - lots of us have been put down for many things - just don't forget the motto -- "never, ever ever give up". I know what you mean though - we are all weary from this drawn out process and it does leave room for doubts to set in. Then in disinfo begins - like (most likely) infighting b/t Lin Wood and Ge.n Flynn. And yada yada yada. But stand true in faith, Hold the line. I'm praying NESARA comes soon as some of us w/ serious illnesses can't hold on forever w/out some type of intervention. Let's all pray and keep the vibe as high as possible

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jay Bird to her Publication
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread