This is my favorite platform! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and no fighting or putting others down. Just want to say Thanks and love you all!! 🥰❤️🤗😘

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I feel the same way about this platform, a very positive and friendly platform ❗️😊

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Ditto, Scooby! Patriot 💚 is the BEST 💚!

#NotCrazyClub

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😊Love back at you! Glad you are here

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Love Captain America!!

(1) Show this thread

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

And I love you ! this is also my favorite

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️❤️❤️

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I think you are right! Gab started out that way with a few trolls, then became that way more and more. Im not on this platform as much as I once was.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I 💖LOVE💙 YOU MORE BEAUTIFUL SWEETNESS!!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love AU too, yes more like a family, learning from so many, so glad you are here, love you too♥️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And I Love You too!!!

Been put down or blocked many times because of my doubts. Hard times brings real doubts. But so many seem to be getting along just fine

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Don't worry - lots of us have been put down for many things - just don't forget the motto -- "never, ever ever give up". I know what you mean though - we are all weary from this drawn out process and it does leave room for doubts to set in. Then in disinfo begins - like (most likely) infighting b/t Lin Wood and Ge.n Flynn. And yada yada yada. But stand true in faith, Hold the line. I'm praying NESARA comes soon as some of us w/ serious illnesses can't hold on forever w/out some type of intervention. Let's all pray and keep the vibe as high as possible

(2) Show this thread

🙂11:11 time sync

Thank You and God bless!!!