Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Not to burst your bubble - but the mandates were withdrawn in New Zealand months back and it makes no difference.
employers are still requiring vaccinated staff so all those who lost their jobs are still unemployable. The years of propaganda works - the sheeple are still sheeple - they still believe that being vaccinated is the 'right' thing to do. The propaganda has brainwashed them.

Wait, what is your proof of vaccination system like? Is it just a piece of paper, or do you have to show up in a database? Most of the Medical Records system in the US is garbage, they have no idea who or is not fully vaccinated.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

It's a QR code on an app on our phones (if you've downloaded it) For a long time you couldn't go anywhere without it - no restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, flights, hotels, campgrounds .... anywhere. Now the mandates have been dropped so most places don't scan them. But the government, although they dropped the mandates have left it open for private business's to decide if their employees need to be vaccinated. Pure shite - Myself and my son are not in the system but we can't work - (unless we want to clean or pick fruit) I was mandated out of my job last November. (Special needs teacher) We have both had covid and you can get a three month pass which we have both avoided because we don't want to be in the system but now he has been offered his dream job and will either have to go in the system and get a temporary pass and just wait and see what happens or turn down the job - It's so wrong!