Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

🇨🇦NICK🇨🇦 NICK@CTV 🥸 Enjoy The Show 💥💥💥

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

❤️❤️ This means I may be able to apply for a full time firefighter job finally!!! The mandates are the only thing holding me back!!

Not to be overtly cynical but, they are just going to hammer down in a month and be like, "We let you breathe the fresh air, and then you all got sick, see why you have to wear masks all the time?", and reinstate the stupid bullshit. China just let up from like 60 days of locking people in their homes.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🫶✨💐
✨🐸excellent🐸✨

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

love this. I remember when it came out.
8:44. nice numbers.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

I followed this guy before I was awake because, he was easy on the eyes. I believe he is in the military in a Norway, Sweden, or one of the like countries. It makes me smile to know that he is not just brawn. 😍

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Out getting the hair did today. Miss a day, miss a lot on your wall. 😊

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

"EVERYBODY BACK IN TO THE PULE"!

Good grief 🤦‍♀️

EVIL IS RELENTLESS!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

More crap

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Not to burst your bubble - but the mandates were withdrawn in New Zealand months back and it makes no difference.
employers are still requiring vaccinated staff so all those who lost their jobs are still unemployable. The years of propaganda works - the sheeple are still sheeple - they still believe that being vaccinated is the 'right' thing to do. The propaganda has brainwashed them.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Wait, what is your proof of vaccination system like? Is it just a piece of paper, or do you have to show up in a database? Most of the Medical Records system in the US is garbage, they have no idea who or is not fully vaccinated.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Meanwhile, Turdeau is banning all guns. sounds like a game of good cop, bad cop to me.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Thats Summer Solstice....and me bday!!

5:55 :)