Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I an not a fan of KFC, and I never eat any fast food, but they do use the word chicken in their menu.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

One more reason to abandon fallen 'Babylon' and vacate the cities. Let 'kfc' be 'chicken'less to its heart's desire for those who just cant be bothered to care one way or the other.

Not hard at all to buy a real ground scratching/bug eatin' chicken in the country and small rural towns if you wish

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I was an Assistant Manager at a KFC in Michigan. This statement is not true for all. Our chicken came a chicken farm. I had to weigh the chickens that came in cause the Owner had been scammed before, he wasn't going to have it happen again. Our restaurant was spotless as well. Good Owners & good Managers will do that.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Did you happen to see any heads, beaks or feet on these chickens?
Or were they pre-cut and ready to go?

(1) Show this thread

Trying to do my part to save our country and our children

where is peta. cruelty to animals. lol

This is horrific.

Some people share that they remove the limbs from their sex slave victims so they can not fight back or run away.

We are in the great reveal and heal indeed. Please help let the world know what they are doing to the chicken people.🙏

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Lolita dolls...😢. Real girls, with amputated limbs, made deaf, blind and speechless, it's the most heartbreaking 'details' I've ever read.. I 😭for weeks. still do sometimes😢

(1) Show this thread