It feels like we are going through, line by line, the world’s longest mathematical proof for the theorem “everything is fooked”.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Pretty much. I wish I hadn't been tortured with the idea that there would ever be anything sudden.

The idea that there would be anything sudden has caused me as much harm as the deep state itself.

I can live with the fact that this is more important than me but I maintain feelings of anger and frustration with those who encouraged false optimism.

I'm in a position now where the only difference I've made is to destroy my own ability to live life in the "real" world. Basically stuck in a trap waiting for this to end.

We ALL went thru that, my friend. Once you move past the shock, the tears & the anger, you get to the part where you're able to build/manifest/imagine the "new real world" you want to live in! It's still a slow process, but it's much easier to wait for it while your building a new, beautiful world. God Bless You, Sweetheart...You're Never Alone In This!! 🙏💞🇺🇸

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior4God in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robi Fortune, click on at the bottom under it