Now we know who's heavily short silver. JP Morgan. Everyone buy 4 oz's of physical silver and make them feel the burn. 🔥 🔥 Time for the whole diseased temple to collapse.

I'm going to buy some. I've been hearing that when Nesara comes our dollars in investments will not be obsolete. Is this true? I worry about our retirement investments and my current 401k. I'm not a finance person and we have a broker. OF course he always says the same shit, you gota stay in for the long run 😏 Anybody with knowledge? TIA.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chulafirefly in this post can reply

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

We just retired. Scary time to do so! From what I understand, everything will transfer dollar for dollar. The market will most likely crash, but once this is over, will recover back under Trump.
I keep my faith and trust in God, everything will be ok. Leaving mine right were it is.🤷‍♀️

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Debbie Spiers to her Publication

Congrats! Hubby is but I have several years to go. Thanks for your response. I think we are too just a wee bit nervous, but holding the line. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread