Now we know who's heavily short silver. JP Morgan. Everyone buy 4 oz's of physical silver and make them feel the burn. 🔥 🔥 Time for the whole diseased temple to collapse.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

25oz on Sunday

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Did my part today!!!🇺🇸😎👊🏻🤣

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Just bought another 10 oz.

just saw on JM that they are out of stock on most products and they have a 10 day wait along with minimum of $299 purchase

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

slowly but surly

(1) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I bought a kg of silver today. Craziest thing I have done in a while.

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

US silver dollars off eBay? Have a few bucks on my PayPal Account. Average about $45 a coin? Good plan or look elsewhere?

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

A reputable seller on Ebay works just fine.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Use a local coin dealer....they'll sell to you at a little over spot price and buy back from you at a little under.

(3) Show this thread

Got 40 oz. today

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

bought 10 ozs.

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

bought 5 oz yesterday.

wheres the best place to purchase?

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Trump is my President to her Publication

Scottsdale mint

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

In response Trump is my President to her Publication

I used Nobel Gold :)

(2) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

I bought 17 oz.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I'm going to buy some. I've been hearing that when Nesara comes our dollars in investments will not be obsolete. Is this true? I worry about our retirement investments and my current 401k. I'm not a finance person and we have a broker. OF course he always says the same shit, you gota stay in for the long run 😏 Anybody with knowledge? TIA.

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

We just retired. Scary time to do so! From what I understand, everything will transfer dollar for dollar. The market will most likely crash, but once this is over, will recover back under Trump.
I keep my faith and trust in God, everything will be ok. Leaving mine right were it is.🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

Found a place to buy Gold, Silver and Copper. Get it before it runs out.
https://www.apmex.com/category/20000/silver-bullion

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

I purchased coins from Apmex on January 31.... they took my money but i never got a confirmation email, called and they said everything was fine, tonight they cancelled my order supposedly for payment issues... thats not it because the money was pulled from my account sunday. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ IDK but Id be careful with this company.

(1) Show this thread

Why are they saing the price is going down when it went up on 2/2?

Only followers of this user (@Snowy17) can see their posts

God, Family, Country, Trump, Never give up. Never give in. Find inner Peace. Enjoy the Show. 🙏🙏

I bought a house payment worth. Now Chase will have to wait until the 14th till i pay my house payment.😂😂😂😂😂

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

OH WE ALL WANT THIS ONE💕🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Some companies have put a minimum buy of $299 as a requirement with a 10 day out shipping date from date payment clears.

buy in 1 or 2oz pieces easier to sell in the future. im going to start stacking physical silver monthly i think

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

We bought quite a bit. It's physical silver for the long haul.

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

i would like to know where to buy as well.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

i bought Monday aroubd midnight when the website was quietted down
on
APMEX
they are pre-selling 1oz bars

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

Go to a local coin shop..pawn shop...or even antique stores...

(2) Show this thread

They told us a long time ago...

Listen carefully.

https://youtu.be/QFfjX8dW-QQ?t=456

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

got mine 5 and new orders

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Ah hah! The emperor JP Morgan has no clothes 🤭

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

I did my share ...
ready for White Squall 😎

AMERICAN PATRIOT 🇺🇸 TRUMP WON! #GODWINS ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything 🙏 #DarkToLight 💫 THE BEST IS YET TO COME! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

@ghostezra From what conpany would you recommend buying silver? A reputable one? Thanks in advance! ☺️

In response Patriot Woman to her Publication

You can buy phyiscal bullion on Ebay. Just buy 4 1oz coins. If every American did this the corrupt financial system will collapse.

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Woman to her Publication

Be careful....saw today many are saying delayed shipping....

(2) Show this thread