Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?

BISON.

Lets see if we can get Dan or DJT to do some buffalo stuff!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 1 (Bears, Indians & Such) - YouTube

The gripping first episode of "Guy on A Buffalo." The "guy" battles a bear and a mean-spirited Indian (Native American). Original music and narration by Jo...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

“…and dance by the light of the moon”

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

🎶 Buffalo gals....can ya come out tonight 🎶

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

or 48?!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Prove The Past.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

IT’S IN YOUR FACE ☺️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I agree.

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

He said “I never want to see that hump back.
He been living here hoof my life!’

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I asked Doq. Did my part....

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

*Shoulda said “buff stuff”.

Way cooler now that I think of it!

It's the ocean and its waves, the gentle breeze, my feet in the sand that draws me in as He whispers to my soul... it gets me everytime

Lol, good sense of humor! 😂

BUFF STUFF 107.
good one!!
He sure *was* buff stuff! 😆

(5) Show this thread

You R really GOOD at this GAME . Just Sayin 😎🇺🇸🦅

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I asked ???? Can you pass this to VK and Cowboy please ????

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

The GREAT white....

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

...as Ted Nugent rocks in my head. 😎

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I asked!!!!

. 🇺🇸🦅