What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?

BISON.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

BADUMBUM! 👍🤣

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Wasn’t Donna B. called buffalo head by HRC? Hmmm 🤔

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

in todays news “Bison gores 25 yof she came with in 10 feet thrown 10 feet in the air stay 25 ft+ away”
“buffalo man charged 10 cts murder, terrorism potent 25 yr sentence “
lots of recurring#s

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Thanks Doq I needed some humor today.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

😂🤣😂

🤣🤣🤣

The Stage is Set 🤣

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😁😆😄lmafo NO BULL 🦬

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

what did I say—got the retweet 😉@kid7

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

That's a "groaner!"

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤️😂😂🤣🤣😂❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17 again!
You so funning Doq!
We all know how fond you are of College!

ok ive been in shock for the last 8m but i read these bison posts last night & just heard the radio talking about bisons in yellowstone park 🤯 1137am.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Yep -that's how so many of them turn out😆

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

hmmmm….and 48 in Yellowstone posting bison… coincidence…

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Joker.

Ha Ha Ha.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Careful now you laugh three times thats hahaha thats 27 JFK 😉☺️

(1) Show this thread

BIISON = 59
RENEGADE(OBAMA) = 59
NATO =59

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Long Time No C.
🇺🇸 👊 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

DOQ you have#VKVibes going on . ☀️
@VincentKennedy . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😂🤣

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

What Did the SNAIL Say,, When the TURTLE Gave Him a Ride on His Back????

WHHHEEEEEEEEE!

(3) Show this thread

Are you eating popsicles or something? lol

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

ROFL

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Nice you made me smile. Much needed today.... Thank you

123 . 321 ☀️

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Lets see if we can get Dan or DJT to do some buffalo stuff!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

“…and dance by the light of the moon”

Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 1 (Bears, Indians & Such) - YouTube

The gripping first episode of "Guy on A Buffalo." The "guy" battles a bear and a mean-spirited Indian (Native American). Original music and narration by Jo...

(14) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

123! 🤣

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

lol

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😂🤣