Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Pretty sure the Great Awakening isn’t just about arresting bad guys.

There will most likely be a great awakening for anything and everything. ALL truths revealed.

For example, did you know most homes are built with OSB? OSB stands for Oriented Strand Board. It’s a replacement for plywood which acts as sheathing. Your entire home is mostly made of this stuff.

OSB is glued together by resins that contain high amounts of formaldehyde.

OSB is just one part of the house. We live in cancer boxes, plain and simple. We’re living, breathing, sleeping in all of these toxic molecules every single day and you don’t even realize it.

Houses need to be torn down. Tens of millions of them.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, you are spot on. I lived in Europe for a very long time and moved back less than a year ago. I am going to be honest, comparing not only construction, but doors and windows is well, mind blowing. Our home in Germany was like a fortress. Most can get by without AC because of of how they are constructed. Our house here is like toothpicks. We are watching them go up and it makes ya think! Your points are huge concerns to me too. Yes, tear most down and build real - healthy and solid construction. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ”¨πŸͺšπŸ˜πŸ‘🏠

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

So agree!
Have watched apartment buildings go up in weeks with OSB outer walls.
Driven by weeks later and have seen waves on the sides of these buildings. Poor, out of plumb framing or combo of poor framing and crap materials.
Add to that new home costs and willing ignorance of buyers.
Sad!
Especially when this over inflated market comes down.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

It is surreal, right?! I think the potential for high quality construction is going to be in huge demand when people have the information and the option for high grade materials are available. And the other big problem we see is the lack of crafstmanship pride. I would love to see highly skilled crafstman, who care about their work, be celebrated like in Europe. No matter how big or small the job, that it is done with the highest possible quality standards. We even had this issue with a car repair paint job. It is as if everything has gotten so sub-par - like so many don’t care. So ready for that mentality to go bye-bye and MAGA Again! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Absolutely! . . .on all points!
πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸ•ŠπŸ’œ

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it