PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Hey@vincentkennedy, I think it might be time to update that APL again. We The People are fooken pissed after the Durham verdict. I know this is all necessary to get everyone on the same page for what must come next, but still a gut punch nonetheless. Maybe that’s why it was so important to keep the vibes high yesterday? Let’s see what happens! 👀

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

gut punch for sure. we know the system is rigged but keep expecting the patriots to take control. it is discouraging when it doesnt happen.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Trust me. Everything is going just as planned. Victory is going to be so sweet. And we weren't the ones doing the heavy lifting. Don't forget that.

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it