Hey@vincentkennedy, I think it might be time to update that APL again. We The People are fooken pissed after the Durham verdict. I know this is all necessary to get everyone on the same page for what must come next, but still a gut punch nonetheless. Maybe that’s why it was so important to keep the vibes high yesterday? Let’s see what happens! 👀

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

What’s the update mate, been too busy in real life to keep up… although doesn’t sound like I want to hear it.. but none the less

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Hey Dman! VK’s APL is up to 9.19/10. 👀🍿

https://anonup.com/@VincentKennedy

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light Patriots ✨ Dark to light ✨#godwon 🇺🇸 🌎 🇺🇲

I just smiled. We don't want fake justice from a corrupt justice system. Now people see that another 'so called somebody', got away without so much as a slap on the hand. See, they are so used to these people getting off, that they used to just shake their head, & go about their day. But, even without realizing it, they are keeping score. When they find out the truth, they will want to see true justice. The very PAINfull kind. And we are going to deliver.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I'm damn fooking sick of being made to like I'm a fool. How does today get everyone on the same page when the lamestream media will just run with the narrative that we were wrong once again? Anyone?

Gut punch is correct. That is all the anons get in this shit show.

No wonder people think we are nut cases.

We are knocked done every time.

Really disgusted.

You got it!

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

What happens at 9.2? I'm trying to figure out how high this APL thingy goes.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

All good vibes.

9-19/10
Most high>19th President>Trump>ONE

The answer to the equation will always be "ONE"!

(5) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

gut punch for sure. we know the system is rigged but keep expecting the patriots to take control. it is discouraging when it doesnt happen.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Trust me. Everything is going just as planned. Victory is going to be so sweet. And we weren't the ones doing the heavy lifting. Don't forget that.

(1) Show this thread

The APL seems to only reflect Q and Trump supporters. I told my wife about this trial. Trying to red pill her. Nope kicked in the nuts again. In done woth carrots and watch this blah blah ( Watch AZ, Hunter Laptop, Durham). Arrests now or this was all a psopys. Prove me wrong

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

💯‼️‼️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I'm thinking it needs a jump upward rather than a crawl. I think a .2 is justified - and that's being nice. How about a .5?

Was the trial a distraction for what is happening in zona?

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

Tired of waiting to see what happens. It is always the same. The illusion of justice. Always NOTHING.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I stand corrected. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

we been given foreknowledge long ago how things will get straighten out. But what if Sussman gave up the farm and no jail time for his confession? Or we at a point of having no faith in our justice system and another one walks free. Either way it dont matter because when its checkmate time nobody escapes.

In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication

Feels like the game is being played on us. And, there isn't going to be a checkmate. We could be as hoodwinked on this side as the maskers are on the other.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not unexpected as we knew there would never be any justice thro the corrupt justice system.
Look at the jury!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Not just the jury, Nana. I remember someone saying, “Follow the wives.”🤨

(1) Show this thread