There is a transition point from soft to hard awakening. Too early, and the enemy can still distract and divert to regain power. Too late, and you descend into civil war as patriots rise up. The hard work of anons has opened the window of opportunity between these. Countless millions of lives saved.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

5D Chess

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

o7

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I like what you said after you posted about the Sussman verdict. "My job is public encouragement." It seems we need this now more than ever. Thanks.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Stopped caring who thinks I am whack!

#NotCrazyClub

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I feel we are descending into civil war territory

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

How are you doing over there Martin? Hopefully well.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Martin , with your permission i woukd like to put this on truth social

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Feel free…

(1) Show this thread