PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Hey@vincentkennedy, I think it might be time to update that APL again. We The People are fooken pissed after the Durham verdict. I know this is all necessary to get everyone on the same page for what must come next, but still a gut punch nonetheless. Maybe that’s why it was so important to keep the vibes high yesterday? Let’s see what happens! 👀

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

we been given foreknowledge long ago how things will get straighten out. But what if Sussman gave up the farm and no jail time for his confession? Or we at a point of having no faith in our justice system and another one walks free. Either way it dont matter because when its checkmate time nobody escapes.

Feels like the game is being played on us. And, there isn't going to be a checkmate. We could be as hoodwinked on this side as the maskers are on the other.

In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Nobody is saying that we should be sitting back waiting to be saved. Have to prepare and most importantly save yourself.

In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication

Is it about saving ourselves or is it about saving humanity?

Between the transhuman agenda, typical gov't corruption and voter fraud we are dodging arrows every step we take. I am actively engaged in promoting the decertification of the WI electoral votes. I protect myself from the jabbed transmitting mRNA with HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc, Vitamin D and MMS. I educate myself and share information, freely. Even though it's cost me my reputation that I worked to develop for longer than many of the people on this site are old.

How do I ,one person ,stop the gov't corruption? That is the militaries job as everyone is aware that we have an imposter at the podium. This narrative about needing over 80% before the military will remove the fool is just a big pile of poo, as far as I am concerned. Sometimes, it is better to rip the bandage off, rather than peel it off slowly. The normies need a jolt because they are not paying attention.

(1) Show this thread