Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

You RT Dan's video which was 7 seconds long...

Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

The wheels of justice turn slow…or are al completely flat 🤣🤣

Please remember we the people are all at different levels of waking up / no judgements ... js

I’ve come to the point where I come to AU to see how these accts justify the losses. I’m so done with it all. 6 years since russia collusion. 2 years since the election.

How many more losses before we sit in our houses and wait for the military to handle it? Whos military? Will it be the UN? Will a big acct tell us it has to be the UN for some dumb reason? I’ve been playing this game for years and only the names change.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Nait 002 to his Publication

There's only one name to trust ... the Name above all names, Jesus!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

This does ZERO, NADA, NOTHING, to Red Pill sheeple. I mean come the fook on now.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Maybe some that are watching Fox...don't rule it out!

(1) Show this thread

The time is coming where all these cute meme are going to turn good people into full blowen killers agaist all this corruption. ultimately good people are going to turn to violence and its just around the corner. need to be real careful how long we take this

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

We have a much longer road ahead than many are prepared for and things are going to get much more difficult than most anticipate. Sometimes the memes and loving supportive gestures might distract from the reality but the reality is that we are living in exhilarating but very dangerous times. The "plan" of the DS is verifiable and deadly serious and they will never quit until they are defeated unconditionally. People have been murdered and are being murdered as we speak. Not a game. I trust that the intent of the q plan is to somehow prevent violence. However, should violence come, it will take generations to recover from the damage, physically mentally and spiritually.

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

WOW - this is rich, "tainted goods" = perfect!
let them sweat it out, looking over their shoulder ... "we're coming for ya, real soon!"

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Might get more than ostracized even. Might get suicided.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

As frustrating as this is - and yes throws egg all over those of us trying to red pill the sleepers, making them sleep even harder - this is making sure it is absolutely 100% clear, beyond any doubt that all legal avenues were tried. So, when the military steps in to correct this mess - there will be no question that military was in fact the only way.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I DON'T KNOW IF THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. MILITARY IS WOKE. WHAT MILITARY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE IN? DURHAM CANNOT EVEN GET A LOW-LEVEL CONVICTION. SORRY PISSED AND RETHINKING THINGS. SO TIRED OF THE HAMSTER WHEEL. AROUND AND AROUND, WE GO.

we can still be pissed though

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

lmaooooooo

they can rationalize everything to keep the grift going

losing all the time gets old! i am tired of looking foolish when this crap happens! ugh. onward and upward!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Wise words...very disappointing news not to see some justice when the case was a Durham slam dunk.