PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

🚨 BREAKING: The jury rules that Sussman is Not Guilty of making a false statement to the FBI. 🤦‍♂️👇

“Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.”—Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Logically, it means you won't get an honest trial in many parts of the country, especially something involving the Clintons. I don't see how this can segue into using the military. It is going to have to be something far worse than losing a rigged jury case against a corrupt Clinton lackey. When the dollar collapses and people lose their pensions and can't buy food, maybe then we will see the military. Until then we watch the corrupt rule the world and we wait for the financial hammer to drop. It's the only event that will wake up people - when they have no money and can't buy food.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

The verdict just adds to the 17,000 logical reasons why the only way to save our Republic is the military. Not a corrupt DC court and not even the Supreme Court can save it now. The only way to save our Republic is the military.

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I agree that it may be the only way. I just don't know why we are going through this long process because most people are still asleep or don't care about political corruption. We can have dozens of indictments and trials and the same corruption will happen. The only way I see bringing in the military is during a financial collapse or some sort of nuclear/military threat.

(1) Show this thread