🚨 BREAKING: The jury rules that Sussman is Not Guilty of making a false statement to the FBI. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘‡

β€œThink about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.”—Q

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

and what about the 'fierce' Drham and all this time we have been waiting for him and 'they have all'. So now what is the next carrot? Mil is the only way bc DC jury is BS. OK, when is the MIL going to happen?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Its the same shit, different day. If they can't nail Nemo how the f**k are they going to nail Jaws

Trust the Plan πŸ™‚

LEVEL UP !!

Its time to play the Trump card.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I hate this movie.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Yup..the only way!! take down the whole corrupted system!! Save our republic!

😑😑😑

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

WTH! It was a slam dunk, just wow. MI will have to start exerting itself soon! Pelosi walks and they want J-6 TV special hearings for theater. Really is a serious and bad joke of a corporate overlay system. We need the common law and system back not this sh!t show

Logically, it means you won't get an honest trial in many parts of the country, especially something involving the Clintons. I don't see how this can segue into using the military. It is going to have to be something far worse than losing a rigged jury case against a corrupt Clinton lackey. When the dollar collapses and people lose their pensions and can't buy food, maybe then we will see the military. Until then we watch the corrupt rule the world and we wait for the financial hammer to drop. It's the only event that will wake up people - when they have no money and can't buy food.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

The verdict just adds to the 17,000 logical reasons why the only way to save our Republic is the military. Not a corrupt DC court and not even the Supreme Court can save it now. The only way to save our Republic is the military.

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

WTAF!?

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

WTAF!?

(3) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

An AC-130 gunship and UH-60 helicopter light up the night as troops on the ground work a laser illuminator.

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/gunships/ac-130-gunship-lights-up-the-night/658552061001

wow

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

If the military takes too long there is going to be more and more people give up.

against overwhelming evidence...yeah right