My wife has been binge watching this couple, she is amazed how they eat outside even with snow on the ground, she grew up in a city environment, and she has come so far since I brought her out to into rural America, when I tried in the past, she used to say, "The stores close at 8 out there, what if we needed something", now shes like build me an outside kitchen please.

https://youtu.be/L5XzLAitxoA

Village Style Chicken Paella, Toyuq Plovu Bişirdik, Outdoor Cooking - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the Perfect Village Style Chicken Paella video, we really hope you enjoy this video and share with your ...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😍THANK YOU JASON I HAVE JUST GOTTEN DONE FROM WATCHING ABOUT 8 OF THEIR SHOWS THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING THANKS FOR POSTING WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TRANQUIL PLACE THEY HAVE I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE GET TO BUILD YOUR OUTDOOR KITCHEN THESE PEOPLE TRULY ARE INSPIRATIONAL 🤩 😍

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I love them and their little farm. They have really come a long way.
We watch to escape the busy world. We also watch Wilderness Outdoors he is quite talented too.

https://www.youtube.com/c/WILDERNESSCOOKING

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I LOVE watching them too! I watched a couple videos yesterday actually. Seems like an ideal simple life. Hard work, but fulfilling

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Love watching those guys!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

It's lovely to watch - quite idyllic. TY Jason. Really enjoyed it.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I watchy them also

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Jason...this is so beautiful...there was a time past that this was close to my life....now i have to go to a job....it has destroyed so much harmony....

yes! i watch them too! amazing skills to live from the land!!
so peaceful, relaxing and takes care of family!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Been watching them for months now. What sweet souls they are.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Oh my goodness. i could watch this forever. its the life that would be stress free and live off the land. so much to learn. love it

I love it ... an outside kitchen would be nice ... and with all the animals ... beautiful ...

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

You are BLESSED!

We are currently living on a 22 acre ranch in Texas with my sister, nieces and nephew's family. We have four cows, 2 horses and 24 laying hens plus four dogs. I'm city girl and I love it. We spent 2 years in the Peace Corps circa 1972-74 after we got married in 1971. No we are not screaming liberals. Now 73 and we can live anywhere.

Same here!!! My Mother lives with me, and since we've stopped watching cable tv, this is our favorite thing to watch. So many things to learn. I love this lifestyle!!!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Been watching it the last 2 days... Learn so much and they dont even talk.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

❤️This is how it use to be when I was growing up. My grandmother..

Hey Check out my channel amigos

https://youtu.be/XELxZhoWPLU

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Looks amazing brother. Thank You for sharing. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Hey, I’d love to know how your wife convinced you to build her an outdoor kitchen…I’ve been asking for a while now. My husband agreed but hasn’t actually started the build. So much to do, so little time.

Seriously, that’s awesome. You’ll have to let us know how she likes it.

A great channel I like to watch is My Self Relience. He’s in Canada.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

I haven't started yet, but its coming soon I feel, gotta keep eyes open for some supplies, we have a "re-use-it" store close, and yard sale time is comin, if I can trade even better.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Thanks for the post! It kind of reminds me of my obsession with Men with Pot series.

https://youtu.be/5NRsUXMW3T8

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

LOL I love watching their videos. They are so tranquil & relaxing.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I am mesmerized by this! The landscape the animals and the simplicity of their life is really inspiring to me! I loved watching—thank you for sharing! 🥰

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

YW. I sit for a second and then end up watching a full show or two. Its pretty cool stuff. I bet they didnt worry about convid.

(1) Show this thread

subbed

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

we cook in clay on open fire, the taste !!! Its all veggie and spice herbs with fresh coconut grated for milk gets added in. Here on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

The horses, roosters, dogs, crabs and lizards didn't get posted, but we love them too!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's awesome. I wouldn't survive in a city. I guess we all know what your next project is :).

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

👍😎

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I think that's what God had in mind. Except the chicken part, I can do without that.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

OMG was that the mamma duck? OK circle of life, I can handle.

(1) Show this thread

I'm going to watch this, thanks! Here is my favorite outdoor cooking dude! Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/c/CowboyKentRollins

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

👍😎

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

build me one too!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread